Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Color Throwdown #447 Featured Stamper



Thanks to everyone who took the time to play in last week’s challenge.  The projects were all fantastic!  It’s time to share this week’s featured stamper with you.  Random.org chose number 4, which is Doni High's lovely one layer sympathy card.


Congratulations, Doni! You are our Featured Stamper for today, and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on June 28.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, June 23 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Now, for just a few designs that caught my eye as I was checking out the creations:





 

  




Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new color challenge from Lynn!  Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!  


3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats everyone! Thanks Lori for choosing my card as one that stood out! I look forward to playing along each week if time allows.

Sheena Joy said...

I love your card! Gorgeous!

Teresa Kline said...

eep, thank you lori for mentioning my card and a BIG congrats to the others too!