Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Color Throwdown Featured Stamper #490


Hello everyone! I’d like to shout out a big THANK YOU to everyone who played along with last week's challenge! We had a gallery full of beautiful entries, but now it's up to random.org to choose our next CTD Featured Stamper - #32 - which is MA-MI with her gorgeous card below...


Congratulations Ma-Mi!  You are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on May 9th.  Please email us at colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by noon on May 4th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and to get details for the challenge.


Here are several cards that stood out for me in the gallery this week...


Yoon Young Kim

Jenny

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check back with us tomorrow to see what colors Amy Rysavy has lined up!



2 comments:

MA-MI said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as featured stamper ... What an honor!
And thank you for having such funny and inspiring color challenges. I'm trying to take part in the challenge every week.
Regards, Maja

Jackie said...

I was so late, I couldn't get my card done until Monday but it was Monday at 5pm pacific time and realized the Link up was closed..Oh well, that will teach me to work harder this week! if you still would like to see my card it is here: www.onecreativecat2.blogspot.com Thank you for these challenges, I just love them!!!